How Can You Get Rid Of Arm Flab?
Do you want to get rid of flabby arms? Here are 5 easy exercises to tone your arms. Anyone can do them, even the most inexperienced among us!
First exercise: Up and down from the chair
- Take a stable chair.
- Sit on the edge, with your hands on the seat, slightly behind your buttocks.
- Feet firmly planted on the ground, knees bent.
- Sit down towards the ground and then, with the help of your arms, go back to sit on the edge of the chair.
Second exercise: The little cobra
- Lie on your stomach, with the back of your feet pressing onto the floor, toned legs together, hands firmly on the ground, at chest height, with your fingers pointing forward.
- Start with your chin down, inhale and lift your chin and chest, using your arms, exhale, and go back to the ground.
Third exercise: Push-ups with the knees on the ground
Push-ups have always been one of the most hated exercises from a great portion of people. But undoubtedly they tone chest and shoulders, so let’s try a tame version, with the knees on the ground.
Use your breath as fuel to go up and down instead of holding it.
Fourth exercise: Circles in the air
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms open at shoulder height, shoulders away from the ears.
- Keeping your arms extended, create small circles in one direction, then in the other.
- You can vary this exercise by moving your arms in a spiral, first creating very small circles, then bigger and bigger, and then back to the small circles.
- You can move one arm in one direction and one in the other, then alternate them.
Fifth exercise: Exercises with dumbbells
- Start with your arms open at shoulder height, as in the previous exercise.
- Inhale, bring your hands together above your head, and while exhaling bring your hands to touch your thighs.
- You can also divide the exercise in two, first going from shoulder height, to above the head and back and then, in a second exercise, from shoulder height to thighs and back.
Start training your arms and get rid of those horrible flabs TODAY!