Ways To Improve ConcentrationBy Ish Bautista
Have you ever been faced with a task to work on or a project to execute? If yes, have you considered how stressful it was for you to wrap your head around the deliverables of the task? Did you struggle to face the job without distractions that hindered optimum results? Or did you have to take sessions off to rekindle your focus on the task at hand?
Those few questions above are foolproof ways to discover how well you have fared as an individual, concentration wise.
The truth is, it is not so easy to stay concentrated for a stretch of period. It is even more tasking with older individuals or persons with a history of trauma such as accidents.
Understand that there is a difference between concentration and “attention span.”Concentration is a measure of a stable mental effort you can put into a project at hand. While your attention span is how long you can stay concentrated.
Now, dive in, to discover these measures to help you regain concentration.
- Engage In Healthy Brain Games. These games will train your brain to stay focused for a longer stretch. Try games like Sudoku, Scrambles, any kind of puzzle or chess.
- Play Video Games. A recent study also proved that you help your concentration level a lot when you play video games. Weird? Well, this assertion is scientifically proven.
- Sleep More. This point cannot be overemphasized. Whether occasional or frequent, deprivation of sleep reduces your concentration level significantly. Get more sleep.
- Create Enough Time For Good Workouts. As you take on this drill, do not go on a heavy workout session before going to bed at night.
- Enjoy Nature Time Also.
- Meditate Often.
- Give Yourself A Break When You Need To.
- Do Music Therapy.
Following all of these steps leads you to a rekindled concentration level, inevitably.