- Skipping Vs. Jogging: Which is better for your cardio
It may come as a surprise to you when you consider the idea that we are comparing skipping as a better...DietOctober 21, 2019
- Ethics in Human Experimentation
Growing tension has existed ever since the first medical practitioner treated his first patient. It has been a constant battle between...MedicalOctober 21, 2019
- Sit-ups don’t exactly help you lose belly fat. Here’s what helps.
If you are here, it means you are probably wondering if sit-ups actually work in burring belly fat. Well, the answer...exerciseSeptember 23, 2019
- Safe workouts for pregnant women
The symptoms of pregnancy can be sometimes unbearable. You have aching back, swollen ankles, and you can’t get a good night’s...exerciseSeptember 16, 2019
- Why is it necessary to time the length of your workout?
Working out is great. It is one of the best things you can do for your body and health. However,...exerciseSeptember 9, 2019
- Pros and cons of steady-state cardio
Your goal of doing cardio might be either to get fit or to lose some weight, but whatever your reason, cardio...exerciseSeptember 2, 2019
- Do detox drinks really work?
There are so many brands of detox drinks today. So it is not a surprise for many people to want to...DietAugust 25, 2019
- The best exercise to gain muscle in little time
It can be frustrating when you continue to spend valuable time in the gym, and yet you don’t gain any significant...exerciseAugust 18, 2019
- Effective Natural Thyroid Remedies (Hashimoto’s Disease)
Hashimoto’s disease occurs when the immune system begins to attack the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is responsible for the production...DietAugust 11, 2019
- The risk factors and first symptoms of hepatitis B
Hepatitis B is a severe infection of the liver as a result of the hepatitis B virus (HBV). It can become...HealthAugust 3, 2019